Gene Bio Medical Among Major Sponsors At Annual Healthcare Summit
Biotechnology research company Gene Bio Medical has announced that it will participate as a VIP Sponsor at the upcoming 22nd Annual Healthcare Summit.
Event organizers have described the conference as a summit that “brings together national and international healthcare leaders to connect, educate and discuss new strategies that drive innovation and lead to future implementation of transformative healthcare.”
They have also revealed that the theme for this year’s event is:
Where the Rubber Hits the Road: Implementing Innovation and Access for Patients.
The summit brings together over 50 national and international subject matter experts and leaders in digital health technology, personalized medicine, health innovation, value-based healthcare and genomics.
They will be discussing the most relevant topics on the rapid acceleration towards digital healthcare:
- Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste: Will Innovation Transcend Healthcare’s Traditional Boundaries?
- Digital Health Transformations for Point of Care Health Services
- Patient Trust & Information Integrity Through Privacy & Security
- Delivering on the Promise of Personalized Medicine
- Human Capital Management
- The Three P’s of Health Innovation: Patients, Practitioners and Privacy
- Have We Fully Leveraged Innovation to Solve the Primary Care Crisis?
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): Is Canada Ready to Face This Silent Pandemic?
- The Future of Digital Health: Equity and Access
- Innovation in Genomics Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Can Innovation and Genomics Avoid Another Health Crisis?
Attendees of the summit include CEO’s, Directors, Managers, Medical Professionals, Consultants, and Academics, with most coming from British Columbia, while others travel from Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec.
The 22nd Annual Healthcare Summit shall be held on September 22 and 23 at the Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia.